Photon Dental Diode Laser
Laser treatment is one of the safest and most accurate treatments to handle soft tissue procedures with almost no blood and less pain.
Zolar Photon- and Photon Plus Dental Diode Laser widely used for oral soft tissue applications and pain management from gum inflammation to surgical procedures.
The Photon 3 Watt is an ideal dental diode laser with 810nm diode flexibility and complete portability has built-in tutorials and the best multi-lingual interface. There are 20 unmatched pre set programs that are fully editable.
The Small Size Makes It Easy To Store And Carry
The Photon 3 Watt dental diode laser is quite small and this makes it very easy to carry around, enhancing portability. True portability and affordable cost features make it the Best Dental Diode Laser available in the market.
Pre-set Procedures and Customized Programs
Photon 3 Watt dental diode laser is certified by FDA (Food and Drug Administration), Health Canada (MDL) & European standards, offers 21 adjustable/customizable programs along with 4 custom programs. An adjustable aiming beam adds to the various amazing features of this product.
Large LCD and Battery
It is a good idea to have a large LCD display as it helps smooth functioning. To ensure the security of your settings the device has digital password protection. It is perfect for minor and major surgeries with a super long lasting battery that is easy to recharge. These features make the product highly usable and convenient.
Wireless Foot pedal & Disposable Tips
The wireless foot pedal is not only convenient but also very comfortable. Also, disposable tips make the dental diode lasers extremely safe. With these features Photon Dental diode laser is ready to become the Top Diode Laser available for dentists for all dental procedures and soft tissue treatments.
The Photon Laser is surgical dental device, intended for use in a wide range of oral soft tissues and tooth whitening procedures. This dental medical technology of using dental diode lasers to cure gum inflammations and infections is highly recommended as a reliable and instant cure for most periodontal ailments.
- Wavelength : 808nm
- Weight : 2 kgs
- Dimensions : 205×130×50 mm
- Manual (Power, Timer, Mode)
- More than 20 Preset Procedures and Multiple Customized Programs
- 3 levels of aiming beam intensity
- Continuous or Pulse Mode
- Hertz Rate in Pulsed Mode:1-5000Hz
- Duty Cycle: Adjustable
- Pulse Duration: 0.01ms to 9.9s
- Pulse Interval: 0.01ms to 9.9s
- Autoclave: Hand piece autoclavable
- AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Wireless Pedal – 1.5V Battery
- IEC 60601-1
- IEC 60601-2-22
- IEC 60825-1
- IEC 60601-1-2
- CAN/CSA C22.2 NO.601.1
- UL 60601-1
- FCC Part 15C
- 1C-RSS 210
Applications of Zolar Dental Diode lasers (Photon Series) Aesthetics & Surgery
- Exposure of unerupted teeth.
- Excision of lesion or removal of Granulation Tissue.
- Fibroma removal.
- Frenectomy Gingival troughing for crown impressions Gingivoplasty.
- Hemostasis and coagulation.
- Gingival incision and excision hemostasis.
- Implant recovery.
- Incision and drainage of abscess.
- Oral papillectomies.
- Pulpotomy as an adjunct to root canal therapy.
- Reduction of gingival hypertrophy.
- Soft Tissue crown lengthening.
- Gingival bleeding index.
- Excisional and incisional biopsies.
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa Vestibuloplasty.
LLLT addon option available
NOT AVAILABLE in USA.
Commonly Known Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Procedures with almost No Blood.
- Little to No Tissue Recession.
- Gentle and Comfortable.
- Improved post operative healing.
PHOTON 3 Watt Ideal dental soft tissue diode laser with 810nm high quality diode.
- Featuring built in tutorials with the best multi-lingual interface.
- Small size makes it ultra-portable and easy to carry.
- Over 20 unmatched pre-set programs.
- All programs are fully customizable as per requirements.
- Large LCD and Battery
- Wireless Foot pedal & Disposable Tips
Photon 3 Watt is intended for use in a wide range of oral soft tissue applications and pain management. From gum inflammation to surgical procedures, this is an ideal tool for most general dental applications.