Gum disease is a serious reason of concern that contaminates the tissues and bones surrounding your teeth forming a strong supportive layer around your teeth. Two types of gum disease are categorized according to the severity of the disease.
1. Gingivitis is the mild one where the infection spreads only to the superficial tissues surrounding the teeth.
2. Periodontitis is the more severe one with the infection destroying the root of the teeth.
Reasons Why You May Face This Trouble
Here follows the major reasons that trigger the disease that affects your teeth giving it a filthy look.
1. If you do not clean your teeth well you are prone to having the gum disease.
2. Smoking or chewing tobacco is one of the worst habits that enhance the chance of being attacked with the infection.
3. Sometimes it may happen that if the person you are staying with is suffering from the disease you also may become the victim of the disease.
Apart from these, some other aspects are also there that is responsible for the gum disease such as intense stress, diabetes etc.
Symptoms That Indicate You Are The Worst Victim Of Gum Disease
Here given the major symptoms that alert you that you are attacked with the worst gum infection
1. You may experience Red and swollen tissues that forms the primary symptom signifying the initial stage.
2. Your gums may bleed that you feel and even see while brushing your teeth.
3. People around can be disturbed by a bad breath that you are unable to eliminate.
4. Teeth will become loose with pus coming out.
If you are diagnosed with a gum disease, your dentist will carry out a detailed diagnosis based on your teeth outline that would help attaining an improved lifestyle with a whiter and healthier teeth.