The PHOTON PLUS 10 Watt immaculate dental diode laser with 980nm diode versatility and complete portability has built-in tutorials and the best multi-lingual interface.
The large LCD touch screen for ease of navigation and a menu containing several programs that are both pre-set and customizable, makes the new Photon Plus dental diode laser unparalleled. It is perfect for tooth whitening or bleaching without any menace of cross infection.
PHOTON PLUS 10 Watt Dental Diode Laser: Best Features
Multilingual Interface and Portable Power Module
The Photon series of dental diode lasers is FDA approved; features a Multilingual Interface that makes it acceptable to a large number of audiences. The portable power module is also a boon as it can work wireless 3.5-4 hours with battery back-up making usage a lot easier.
High Level Security Features
Needless to say, password protected feature provides great security to the users. It provides added benefits to the dentists as these world class products offer superior usability as the top dental diode laser.
Gentle and Comfortable
PHOTON PLUS 10 Watt dental diode laser is designed keeping the customers in mind, so these lasers are extremely gentle and comfortable. This is good for the dentists as well because pleased customers mean more goodwill and more business. Dental diode laser provide faster healing and no pain than conventional dental procedure.
Touch Interface and Wireless Foot Pedal
Great touch interface and wireless foot pedal are some advanced features of PHOTON PLUS Dental Diode Laser that make it one of the most wanted laser products in the market.
The Photon Plus Dental Diode Laser is a surgical dental device, intended to use for excision, incision, coagulation, removal of Fibroma, Granulation tissue, Soft Tissue crown lengthening, canker sores, bleaching, tooth decay, discolorations and oral soft tissue dental procedures.
- Wavelength : 980nm
- Weight : < 2 kgs
- Dimensions : 205×130×50 mm
- Manual (Power, Timer, Mode)
- More than 20 Preset Procedures and Multiple Customized Programs
- 3 levels of aiming beam intensity
- Continuous or Pulse Mode
- Hertz Rate in Pulsed Mode:1-5000Hz
- Duty Cycle: Adjustable
- Pulse Duration: 0.01ms to 9.9s
- Pulse Interval: 0.01ms to 9.9s
- Autoclave: Hand piece autoclavable
- AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Wireless Pedal – 1.5V Battery
- IEC 60601-1
- IEC 60601-2-22
- IEC 60825-1
- IEC 60601-1-2
- CAN/CSA C22.2 NO.601.1
- UL 60601-1
- FCC Part 15C
- 1C-RSS 210
Applications of Zolar Soft Tissue Diode lasers (Photon Series) Aesthetics & Surgery
- Exposure of unerupted teeth.
- Excision of lesion or removal of Granulation Tissue.
- Frenectomy Gingival troughing for crown impressions Gingivoplasty.
- Hemostasis and coagulation.
- Gingival incision and excision hemostasis.
- Implant recovery.
- Incision and drainage of abscess.
- Oral papillectomies.
- Pulpotomy as an adjunct to root canal therapy.
- Reduction of gingival hypertrophy.
- Soft Tissue crown lengthening.
- Gingival bleeding index.
- Excisional and incisional biopsies.
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa Vestibuloplasty.
One of the benefits of tooth whitened is an improvement in general self esteem, making us happier and more content.
Over time our teeth may become discolored by certain foods that we eat, drinking coffee or red wine, smoking, and how well we brush and floss. Whitening can help by producing a younger looking effect.
If we’re not embarrassed by or conscious of our teeth, we smile naturally and confidently. Smiling has been shown to improve mood by triggering the production of endorphins.
Dental professionals have noticed that patients who’ve had their teeth whitened tend to show an improvement in their oral health care routine.