Zolar – Next-Gen Lasers for Dental Excellence
Management of Peri-implantitis
Excision of Fibroma
Periapical Laser Currettage
PHOTON 3 Watt Ideal dental soft tissue diode laser with 810nm high quality diode.
- Featuring built in tutorials with the best multi-lingual interface.
- Small size makes it ultra-portable and easy to carry.
- Over 20 unmatched pre-set programs.
- All programs are fully customizable as per requirements.
- Large LCD and Battery
- Wireless Foot pedal & Disposable Tips
Photon 3 Watt is intended for use in a wide range of oral soft tissue applications and pain management. From gum inflammation to surgical procedures, this is an ideal tool for most general dental applications.
The Photon Plus 10 Watt – Next-gen dental diode laser with 980 nm diode.
- Versatility and complete portability
- Unique features like over 20 presets
- Built in tutorials and teeth whitening system.
- Multilingual Interface and Portable Power Module
- High Level Security Features -Password Protected
- Gentle and Comfortable – Patient experiences minimal pain
- Touch Interface and Wireless Foot Pedal
- Diverse Applications – Excision to incision, coagulation & more.
A range of powerful features makes the new Photon Plus dental diode laser unparalleled in the practical world.
Low Level Laser Therapy
2 Amazing Features in 1 Powerful Unit!
A Soft Tissue Dental Laser & Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT).
Zolar laser products are the only Health Canada approved solutions offering these 2 technologies in 1 machine.
Approved for Pain therapy in USA
* LLLT NOT approved for use in the USA.
Our dental training programs are in compliance with the Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD) which is among the best global practices within the field of dentistry.
The faculty that trains your professional hands to perfection is lead by three renowned names in the dental industry; Dr. Gerry Ross, Dr. Robert Convissar and Dr. Sanjay Jain
Suitable for virtually any dental procedure, our advanced products have revolutionized current treatment methods. Here, take a look.
The photon series is the best among the dental diode lasers. The cordless foot pedal and body of the laser make it completely portable and highly convenient to use.
I have been using zolar diode in my practice since 4 years now and I am extremely happy with the results. It has now become an integral part of my dental practice.
Having extensively used lasers in my dental practice, I would definitely recommend it. It was much easier than I thought it would be. Zolar Diode laser proved to be an excellent choice.
I am Arun Darbar, a general dentist and I have been a laser dentist for over 20 years. I started working with my first dental laser soon after it was available.