Photon Plus Dental Diode Laser
The “Photon” Diode Laser is a surgical devices at the cutting edge of technology, designed for a wide variety of oral soft tissue procedures. It utilize a solid-state diode as laser energy source. The energy is delivered to the operating area by means of a delivery system consisting of a flexible fiber connecting the laser source and the handpiece. The device is activated by means of a footswitch. This high-performance device is classified as Class 4 and operates at a wavelength of 980nm, delivering an output power of 10W. Its strong capabilities render it a versatile tool suitable for a wide array of surgical and teeth-whitening applications.
- Surgery: The 980nm wavelength is well-absorbed by water and hemoglobin, making it highly effective for precise cutting and coagulation in soft tissue surgeries. It allows for reduced bleeding, better visibility, and faster healing.
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching): it can be used in conjunction with specific bleaching agents to aid in teeth whitening procedures.
Soft Tissue Dental Laser “Photon Plus” for Surgical, Pain Management and Teeth Whitening applications.
What sets “Photon Plus ” apart as the best in its class?
- Power and Wavelength: 10Watt and 980nm.
- Accuracy and Precision: Precise Tissue Targeting and Less Damage to Surrounding Areas with Maximum Accuracy.
- Minimize Bleeding: Less Bleeding during and after the Procedure.
- Faster Healing: Quick Tissue Healing, Resulting in Less Swelling and Inflammation.
- Reduce Pain: Less Anxiety and Discomfort during Laser Procedures.
Dimension: 187(L) × 148(W) × 138(H) mm
Laser Type: Diode 980nm
Safety classes: 4 class of laser I type B class of electrical safety
Power Range: 100mw to 10W
Operation mode: Continuous or Pulsed
Pulse duration: Start from 0.01ms to 9.9s
Pulse frequency: Regulated from 1 Hz to 5000Hz
Duty Cycle: Adjustable
Aiming Beam: 650nm 2mW
Audible Notification: Yes
Visual Notification: Yes
Power Requirements: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
Battery: Rechargeable lithium polymer 2.6AH, 16.8V
Wireless Foot Pedal: Frequency: 2.4 GHz
NOHD: 2.0 meters from the distal end of the fiber
Warranty: 2 Years
Applications of Zolar Soft Tissue Diode lasers (Photon Series) Aesthetics & Surgery
- Exposure of unerupted teeth.
- Excision of lesion or removal of Granulation Tissue.
- Frenectomy Gingival troughing for crown impressions Gingivoplasty.
- Hemostasis and coagulation.
- Gingival incision and excision hemostasis.
- Implant recovery.
- Incision and drainage of abscess.
- Oral papillectomies.
- Pulpotomy as an adjunct to root canal therapy.
- Reduction of gingival hypertrophy.
- Soft Tissue crown lengthening.
- Gingival bleeding index.
- Excisional and incisional biopsies.
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa Vestibuloplasty.
One of the benefits of tooth whitened is an improvement in general self esteem, making us happier and more content.
Over time our teeth may become discolored by certain foods that we eat, drinking coffee or red wine, smoking, and how well we brush and floss. Whitening can help by producing a younger looking effect.
If we’re not embarrassed by or conscious of our teeth, we smile naturally and confidently. Smiling has been shown to improve mood by triggering the production of endorphins.
Dental professionals have noticed that patients who’ve had their teeth whitened tend to show an improvement in their oral health care routine.