Veterinary Diode Laser
The "PawLaze" Diode Laser is a compact veterinary medical instrument tailored for a wide range of animals including Canine, Feline, Equine, and Exotics to address their therapeutic and surgical needs. It uses a solid-state diode as a laser energy source, and the energy is delivered to the operating area by a delivery system consisting of a flexible fiber that connects the laser source and the handpiece. Activation of the device can be done by either a handpiece finger switch or a footswitch.
The Laser operates on four different wavelengths.
- 650nm - Accelerates Surface Healing
- 810nm- Increase ATP Production
- 980nm- Improve Circulation
- 1064nm- Provides Deep Penetration
What sets PawLaze apart as the best in its class?
- High Power: It delivers up to 25 watts for reliable Therapies and Surgical Treatments.
- Improve Accessibility: High Resolution 5 Inches Large Display
- User friendly Interface: Reduce Treatment time.
- High Frequency Up to 20KHz: Faster Treatment and Less Discomfort.
- Safety-Focused: Reduced Thermal Impact on the Tissue.
- Enhanced Light Absorption: High Energy to Deep Target Tissues.
- Elevated Patient Comfort: Reduce Thermal Discomfort.
- Laser Type: Diode
- Operational Mode and Repetition Rate: CW, Pulse, ISP; Frequency Up to 20 KHz
- Wavelength and Maximum Power: 650nm (1W), 810nm (8W), 980nm (8W) and 1064nm (8W)
- Control Mode: 8 inches touch screen
- Pilot Beam: 650 nm, Power<5mW
- Transmission System: Optical Fiber with Metal Tube, with SMA905 Connector and Optical Handpiece
- Laser Device: Class 4
- MODEL: PawLaze
- NOHD: 2 meters
- Wavelength: 650±20nm, 810±20nm, 980±20nm, 1064±20nm
- Aiming beam: 650±20nm
- Aiming beam power: ˂5mW
- Audible Notification: Yes
- Visual Notification: Yes
- Maximum power: 25W (ISP 26W)
- Duty cycle: Adjustable
- Power Requirements: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Wireless Foot Pedal Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- NOHD: 2.0 meters from the distal end of the fiber
- Dimensions: 22cm(L)x22cm(W)x14cm(H)
- Weight: 3 kg
- Warranty: 2 years
In order to maintain laser safety, follow the below storage instructions:
- Storage Temperature: 5°C to 40°C.
- Storage humidity: 10% to 90%.
- Atmospheric pressure: 70kPa to 106kP
- Distance between wall and unit: 20-50cm
- Be sure the fans on the rear of unit are not blocked.
- Avoid direct sunlight and rain
- Well ventilated
- Avoid storage in explosive, corrosive or dust environments.
Zolar's Pawlaze, a Diode Laser designed for veterinary use, is suitable for both surgical procedures and therapeutic treatments in a variety of animals, including exotics, feline, canine, and equine species.