Photon Dental Diode Laser
The “Photon” Diode Laser is a surgical device at the cutting edge of technology, designed for a wide variety of oral soft tissue procedures. It utilizes a solid-state diode as laser energy source. The energy is delivered to the operating area by means of a delivery system consisting of a flexible fiber connecting the laser source and the handpiece. The device is activated by means of a footswitch. This high-performance device is classified as Class 4 and operates at a wavelength of 810nm, delivering an output power of 3W. Its robust capabilities make it an ideal tool for a diverse range of surgical and Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) applications.
- In surgical applications, a 3W laser at 810nm could be used for procedures that require precision cutting or coagulation of tissues. The specific wavelength allows for precise targeting of tissues while minimizing damage to surrounding areas.
- In Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), also known as photo biomodulation, lower-power lasers are used to stimulate cellular activity. This can promote tissue repair, reduce inflammation, and alleviate pain.
Soft Tissue Dental Laser “Photon” for Surgical, Pain Management and Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) applications.
What sets “Photon” apart as the best in its class?
- Power and Wavelength: 3Watt and 810nm.
- Precise and Accurate: Allow for precise tissue targeting, minimizing damage to surrounding areas.
- Reduce Bleeding: Cauterizing effect seals blood vessels as it cuts, leading to less bleeding during and after the procedure.
- Faster Healing: Precision and reduced trauma promote faster tissue healing and regeneration.
- Less Swelling and Inflammation: Less post-operative swelling and inflammation
- Reduced Risk of Infection: The high-energy beam sterilizes the area as it works, reducing the risk of post-operative infections.
- Preservation of Healthy Tissue: Remove diseased tissue and preserving healthy tissue.
- Patient Comfort: Less anxiety and discomfort during laser procedures, leading to a more positive overall experience.
- Improved Precision for Complex Procedures: Improve control for intricate surgeries, such as crown lengthening or gum contouring.
Dimension: 187(L) × 148(W) × 138(H) mm
Laser Type: Diode 810nm
Safety classes: 4 class of laser I type B class of electrical safety
Power Range: 100mW to 3W
Operation mode: Continuous or Pulsed
Pulse duration: Start from 0.01ms to 9.9s
Pulse frequency: Regulated from 1 Hz to 5000Hz
Duty Cycle: Adjustable
Aiming Beam: 650nm 2mW
Audible Notification: Yes
Visual Notification: Yes
Power Requirements: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
Battery: Rechargeable lithium polymer 2.6AH, 16.8V
Wireless Foot Pedal: Frequency: 2.4 GHz
NOHD: 2.0 meters from the distal end of the fiber
Warranty: 2 Years
- Wavelength : 810nm
- Weight : 2 kgs
- Dimensions : 205×130×50 mm
- Manual (Power, Timer, Mode)
- More than 20 Preset Procedures and Multiple Customized Programs
- 3 levels of aiming beam intensity
- Continuous or Pulse Mode
- Hertz Rate in Pulsed Mode:1-5000Hz
- Duty Cycle: Adjustable
- Pulse Duration: 0.01ms to 9.9s
- Pulse Interval: 0.01ms to 9.9s
- Autoclave: Hand piece autoclavable
- AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Wireless Pedal – 1.5V Battery
- IEC 60601-1
- IEC 60601-2-22
- IEC 60825-1
- IEC 60601-1-2
- CAN/CSA C22.2 NO.601.1
- UL 60601-1
- FCC Part 15C
- 1C-RSS 210
Applications of Zolar Dental Diode lasers (Photon Series) Aesthetics & Surgery
- Exposure of unerupted teeth.
- Excision of lesion or removal of Granulation Tissue.
- Fibroma removal.
- Frenectomy Gingival troughing for crown impressions Gingivoplasty.
- Hemostasis and coagulation.
- Gingival incision and excision hemostasis.
- Implant recovery.
- Incision and drainage of abscess.
- Oral papillectomies.
- Pulpotomy as an adjunct to root canal therapy.
- Reduction of gingival hypertrophy.
- Soft Tissue crown lengthening.
- Gingival bleeding index.
- Excisional and incisional biopsies.
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa Vestibuloplasty.
LLLT addon option available
NOT AVAILABLE in USA.
Commonly Known Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Procedures with almost No Blood.
- Little to No Tissue Recession.
- Gentle and Comfortable.
- Improved post operative healing.